By using this website or any other Avalon Army products and services ("Services") you agree to these terms. If you do not agree, do not use the Services. Additional terms or requirements may apply and will be available with the Services that require them. These additional terms become part of your agreement with Avalon Army if you use those Services. If there is a conflict between these terms and any additional terms for a particular Service, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
Don't use our Services if you do not agree with the follow conditions:
- You must use our Services only as they were intended to be used and as permitted by law.
- You can stop using our Services whenever you want.
- If you use our Services in connection with or on behalf of a business, this business accepts these terms. Avalon Army and anyone associated with the Avalon Army business will be held harmless from any claim, suit, or action arising from or relating to the use of our Services or the violation of our terms. This includes the liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys' fees.
- We own any and all intellectual property rights in and related to the Services we offer. You cannot use any of this content or other property unless given explicit written permission by its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
- Our Services sometimes display content that does not belong to Avalon Army. It is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes this content available to handle this content and know their rights to this content.
- We reserve the right not to display any content for any reason. Our Services and how they are used are entirely up to us.
- We take the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act very seriously and will terminate the accounts of copyright infringement offenders.
- If you ever feel your own copyrights are being violated, always feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can follow up and review your complaint before taking appropriate action.
- You are allowed to submit content to some of our Services. You retain all rights to and ownership of any intellectual property you hold in the content you submit. By submitting content to our Services you permit Avalon Army and those we work with a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, and publically perform, display, and distribute the content. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Be certain you have all the necessary rights to grant this license before you submit content to our Services. Knowing your rights is your responsibility, not ours, and when permitted by law we do not hold any responsibility for damages that result from you not knowing your rights or from submitting content you did not have sufficient rights to submit.
- Avalon Army sometimes links to third party sites or locations that are not under our control. These links are provided for convenience only and anything resulting from you clicking these links is not our responsibility. Also, the inclusion of these links does not imply any endorsement by Avalon Army to the external location.
- We have the right to contact you for any reason we deem important. Some but not all forms of this communication may have opt-out settings available.
- If you violate any of our terms or policies, we may temporarily or permanently deny you use of our Services.
- If you use any Avalon Army Services in any way, you declare that you accept the terms as they were published during your use.
- If you have a Avalon Army account, you declare that you accept the terms as they were published during the life of your account.
This site and its services do not constitute the practice of medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always talk to your healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately. If you are in the United States and experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER AVALON ARMY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES "AS IS". SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, AVALON ARMY, AND AVALON ARMY'S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF AVALON ARMY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, AVALON ARMY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
These terms can change at any time. It is your responsibility to know what the current terms are if you use our Services or have used our Services, and you may not receive any notice when changes occur. We'll publish any changes to our terms before they take effect. Assume that any changes that are published become effective immediately. No changes will apply retroactively.
If you do not agree with any of our terms at any time, stop using our Services. Use of our Services declares acceptance of our terms.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of California, U.S.A., excluding California's conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Santa Clara County, California, USA, and you and Avalon Army consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.